So, I was tagged. Here it is.....
1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:30am Lazy I know but K is finally sleeping in so I thought I would take advantage
2. What do you usually have for breakfast? I just found my favorite childhood cereal Quaker Crunchy Corn Bran (we weren't allowed to have sugared cereal, but this has a little bit of brown sugar and it is so yummy)
3. What is your favorite CD of the moment? I am such a nerd but I love Avril Lavigne so I have been listening to her lately
4. What kind of car do you drive? Jeep Cheroke
5. Favorite sandwich? Turkey with lots of veggies especailly avacodos
6. Favorite item of clothing? my comfy clothes, as soon as I get home from anywhere on with the comfy pants
7. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I would love to go on a European cruise
8. What color is your bathroom? brown and pink (J just says whatever)
9. Where would you retire? on the coast of california (near my parents and home town)
10. Most memorable birthday? My 20th. I was at BYU and living in a house with 6 other girls. We had a huge house party and a band played (Aberdine). There were like 300 people there, it was awesome!
11. Favorite sport to watch? I wouldn't say I love to watch it, but I love going to baseball games. Sitting in the sun, eating consessions food, with friends. It is great!
12. Are you a morning person or a night person? depends on the day but as I have gotten older I kinda am a wuss when it gets late
13. What is your shoe size? 8 (but sometimes I can wear 71/2)
14. Pets? no pets we live in a condo so it would have to be an indoor pet and I don't do indoor pets (allergic and I hate animal hair and pee)
15. What did you want to be when you were little? famous ballerina
16. What are you today? a ballet teacher- I figure I can help girls achieve their dream of being a famous dancer
17. What is your favorite candy? I am a chocolate lover and crave it alot, but my favorite candy has to be skittles
18. What is your favorite flower? tulips they are so beautiful
19. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? May of 2009 when J finishes school and we can be a normal family!
20. What are you listening to right now? the bathroom fan in the hall that helps K sleep better
21. What is the last thing you ate? chicken pot pie
22. Do you wish on stars? I do even though it is for fun (I really do wish my wishes come true)
23. What faith are you? Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
24. Who is the last person you spoke with on the phone? My husband! He always calls when he is on his way home from work.
25. Hair color? Brown
26. Name of your favorite school teacher? Mr Cox my 8th grade history and leadership teahcer
27. Chocolate or vanilla? chocolate
28. When was the last time you cried? I almost did at work on tuesday but I stopped it. I was having a frustrating day.
29. What is under your bed? extra blankets and tupperwares of clothes
30. What did you do last night? went for a walk with koston, read books and played. Then after K went to bed, J and I watched american idol and a movie.
31. Favorite smell? the ocean (i miss it not living by the ocean anymore)
32. What are you afraid of? spiders! and having to raise my kids in such a messed up world.
33. How many towns have you lived in? Marietta, GA, Half Moon Bay, CA, Provo, UT, Salt Lake City, UT, and good old Orem, UT.
34. Do you make friends easily? I think so. J and I are kinda the get together couple and have BBQs and parties with friends.
I tag Kristen, Melissa, Jessi, Nancy, and Bree
Thursday, April 24, 2008
tagged!
Posted by the huberts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment