I am just amazed at how quickly K is growing up and what a funny little boy he is becoming. I thought it would be fun to share just a glimps into what life is like with K.
Ever since K could hold up his head he has danced. I guess he was bond to since for nine months he bounced around my belly while I taught ballet every day. He dances to everything and anything. (he gets the head banging from his dada) His funny face he makes whenever he hears something like a bird or dog outside.
How he is completely fearless and squeels with joy when dada does tricks with him. (we have ruined him, no amusement park ride will ever thrill him) K the skater at 15 months. He loves the thing and can even stand on it alone when being pushed across the wood floors.
And my favorite, his new discovery. Finger fits perfectly in nose. What a cutie! There is never a dull moment when he is around. We are so happy that he is our little boy and we love you K!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Funny Little Boy!
Posted by the huberts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment