Monday, October 13, 2008

wonderFALL!

I just had to let all of you out there, not in utah, know of the wonderFALL weather we have been having. Sunday morning we woke up to this...

That is right folks, snow. I am just a little upset about that but I do have some nice things to say about yesterday. My sister and her family just got back from Disneyland and brought K a mickey mouse stuffed animal back for him. He loves it. He has been so cute with him, taking his naps with mickey, carrying him around the house, and last night when we went to j's moms he cried for him so we let him bring mickey. Also when we were at dinner j's nephews had a laser pointer and k thought it was so funny. Just watch the video.

He chased that thing for a half hour before he finally pooped out. What a silly little boy.

No comments: