Monday, August 24, 2009

July catch up!

Well it seems that I will never get caught up. I am trying though! Here are some other fun highlights from the month of july.

Having fun with cousins

M and K building towers and knocking them down


They wanted crazy hair


K with his crazy look

K and his "super-hero" goggles


Our good friends the B's invited K and I to go the Days of 47 farm day in SLC
K and E petting a horse

checking out the baby lambs

K riding a horse


E and K playing swords (I love that these two get along so well)


on the train (and no that is not a sweat ring, K poured his water on his shirt)


24th of July- we went over to J moms and had a yummy dinner and the kids played, later J lite fireworks in the front yard.
W, K and A playing in the kiddy pool

getting eachother wet


cute K


K and W watching the fireworks (like fathers like sons)


J gets a little crazy when he plays with fire


M with the boys


J teaching K how to play with sparklers (fire)


The family



No comments: