Monday, November 7, 2011

Life has been rough! feb 2011

the past few months have been a little rough for our family. Sickness seems to have moved right in and is here to stay. Poor KO has suffered from multiple ear infections and KS has also had one. After many dr visits KO is on a breathing treatment that we have to do morning and night. Luckily J and I have stayed somewhat healthy and everything the boys have had has been curable, so I guess I should be grateful!
Here are some pictures that I have taken while trying to stay positive locked indoors.

the reason for our hibernation

KO crawling around
KO loves to take out all the DVDs
KS helps too!
KO talked on his cell phone
KS played in his room


There were silly faces
and sweet ones
and lots of snuggle time!

My favorite picture of the month
KO with his ballon

No comments: