It has only really occurred to J and I this past week that we no longer have a baby, but a full blow little boy. K has proven this over the past week. He has been off a bottle since his birthday, only uses a pacifier for sleeping (and church so he doesn't scream), and has been walking or I guess running since before christmas, but we never really thought of him as a kid, yet. Well as of last week he has become completely obsessed with cars, loves to play with his giant legos, and tries to ride anything that moves. I guess he is really a little boy now. He has also been learning signs super fast, on the first try, and even is talking, he says over ten words. It is amazing to J and I that koston has turned into this funny, active, smart little boy. We are so excited for the fun he brings to our lives and curious for the future.
He literally plays with his cars for hours. Just rolling them across the coffee table and saying vroom!
He got these out last week and just started building a giant tower. Usually he just throws them around.
I came down the hall to see him on his caterpillar. At first he was reading a book and then he held onto the antenni and scooted along. I guess we should get him a bike.
Just love this picture. He had just gotten out of his pool and had sunscreen hair. So I just messed it up and asked for his funny smile.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
From Baby to Little Boy!
Posted by the huberts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment