Well I would have totally agreed with this statement two days ago. Life really was going great. Amazingly, things had just been falling into place. School was going great for J, work was good for the both of us, we were on our budget and living well. Well until yesterday that is. J headed off to school like he always does at 7:30am, that is when it all began. While at school he got the wonderful news that we have been denied financial aid for his schooling, so now we have to fight the school and see what they expect us to do. Then J works at FedEx in West Valley (45 min away) and has been trying to get transfered to the location about 5 blocks from our house. Yesterday he found out the District Manager said NO. His decision can be over ruled if the closer location post the job opening a certain way. It would be so nice because basically a weeks pay is going just to gas right now. Then to top the day off, I was just finished with work on my way to pick K up from Grandmas when I was hit by an IDIOT who ran a red light. I am fine because I saw him and slammed on my breaks, so he hit the front end of the jeep and not the drivers side. We managed to get the jeep home but the front end has some major damage. He hit the radiator, tweeked the front passenger side and the fender above the passenger tire. We are in the waiting mode now. We have to see if we can get it towed today and if his insurance is going to cover a rental car for me. Well I guess that we were living a boring life and needed to have it spiced up. Personally I have had enough spice for the rest of the year thank you!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Life is GREAT!
Posted by the huberts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment