Saturday, September 27, 2008

how to comment

to those who have been pestering us about how to comment on our awesomely awesome life...we finally figured out how you can go about it. you have to click on the title of the post you want to comment about, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will find a link to leave your ravings about our family. hopefully this will make it so you can all sleep better at night...in all honesty though we're surprised no one was smart enough to figure it out yet (that does include us) haha. j

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Yeah for comments! Like we need another way to communicate. Seriously though, you think someone would have figured out the comment thing, I guess we're all a little challenged!

Mel said...

Hey, Happy birthday a while ago. I'm such a dork. Sorry I didn't call. I have had quite a bit on my mind, but no excuses. I put up my post, so you better check it out, and leave a comment! (I love reading comments, it lets me know people actually look at my lame life!) Cute post by Jonny too---good job!

Bree said...

It's about time! YAY! My first comment on your blog! I wonder why you have to do it this way?? Ah well.

Hope everything is peachy!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
Thanks for the info Jonny, I need step by step instructions on anything to do with computers. We loved your birthday greeting to Amy. We are excited to see B & D and children this evening. Wish they could stay for awhile, but we will be happy to hug them, at least. That little Koston is such a delight. Give him a big kiss from us. Love you all,
Grandpa and Grandma Jones