We are still here. I know it has been a while, but really life has been pretty much the same thing it always is. That is good and bad. I am glad nothing disasterous has happened but nothing exciting has happened either. K is getting cuter and funnier by the day. J and I are amazed at how smart he is getting and he is talking up a storm- lots of real words and K language too. J has a little over a month of school left and then he has clinicals until graduation in May. We are so excited for that. He is really enjoying being at a Physical Therapist clinic on fridays and can't wait to just start working. I am preparing for S1D benefit concert in november. I have two pieces in this show with Ballet Company only. I am very excited. Other than that we are living life and staying happy.
Here are some fun pictures to prove we are still a live!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Where the heck are we?
Posted by the huberts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment