M is my sisters little boy who is only seven weeks older than K. He is so cute and the most laid back kid ever. K on the other hand is a wild child, but I think that is why they fit so well together. M and K get to play every monday and friday for a few hours while I am at dance, and some tuesdays when I watch M. They have a blast together! Recently K learned how to say M, which sounds more like MAAA!, and says his name constantly. I am just so grateful for my sister and her family for making K feel at home when he is with you. Life would not be the same without you guys and especially K's buddy MAAA!






Saturday, September 13, 2008
K's best bud M!
Posted by the huberts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Cute pictures.....I especially love the cute one of grandma and gramps and the baby boys. It was fun to see pictures of your little condo too!
Love seeing pictures of those two darling boys. I love seeing them playing together, they are pals. Wish we could be there to play with them, but . . .thanks for the photos that allow us a look at them having fun.
Love, Gammie and Papa
Mom and Dad
Post a Comment