Yes I have been tagged once again. I actually think tags are fun because you always learn things about your friends that you might not have know before. Well this is a picture tag and the rules are: if your name appears after #10 then you have to take pics of the same things in your home as is, without straightening!
#1-favorite room (my living room right now because we just got new book shelves)
#2-Bathroom(s)
hall bathroom-do you like the storage in the shower? We are so growing out of our little condo
master bathroom-ugly!
#3-Favorite shoes
They are not necessarily my very favorite but the shoes most worn (do you like my toe booboo?)
#4-Self portrait
(it is late, give me a break)
#5-Kitchen sink
no more room in dishwasher
#6-The frig
we look well fed
#7-Laundry room (in our case closet)
#8-Master closet
Like many other things in our condo it is too small!
#9-What are the kids doing?
do I have a good kid or what?
#10-You are tagged- Kristen, Mel, Kara, and Katie
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Photo Tag!
Posted by the huberts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment